DELIVERY COSTS & TIMES
Australia: delivery is $10.95
International: For international orders please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and we will provide you a quote for shipping. Your order will be invoiced and payment are received through PayPal.
We aim to ship your order within 2 or 3 working days. We will advise you of any delay.
Our estimated delivery times from when an order is placed are:
- For metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra, you should receive your goods within 5 - 8 working days.
- For all of WA, Tasmania and regional areas of all other States, your order may take 7 - 13 working days to arrive
- Overseas 2-4 weeks
Delivery service terms & conditions
Please read carefully these standard terms for reliable mail-order services.
- Most orders are sent by Registered Australia Post or Sendle e-parcel service, ensuring that your order can be traced.
- If no-one is at home when Australia Post or the courier delivers, you should receive a ‘calling card’ explaining where to collect the parcel from the Post Office.
- If no-one will be at home during the day, you might consider having the order shipped to a work address.
Please note: It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately via phone or email. Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion following our investigations.
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery
We guarantee to never disclose, sell, rent or exchange your personal details to any third party for any reason.
We only collect your details that are necessary to ensure that we can effectively complete your transaction and deliver your order.
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
All content, including site design, text, graphics and images are the property of Olieve & Olie protected by international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All products are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
The customer is responsible for determining whether a particular product is fit for purpose or use. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. Olieve & Olie, however, shall have no liability to any entity with respect to any inaccuracy, misleading information, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this site. We reserve the right to correct and amend inaccurate information and are not bound in any way through the publication of incorrect information to honour or commit to obligations as a result of those inaccuracies. The information contained on our site is general in nature and is not an endorsement of any particular product.